THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED HERE UNDER PERTAIN TO THE PROJECT “RAWDATUL JANNAH” BEING OFFERED TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- That the company means M.I.S Holdings Ltd. having its office situated at House 13 (3rd fl), Road 17, Block- D, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
- That the applicant means the prospective buyer.
- That the booking/allocation of the plot shall be on the principal of FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- That the booking fee will be 30,000/- which is not refundable.
- PAYMENT METHODS
- That the provisional allotment letter will be issued after receiving the booking money.
- That the service charge of taka 15,000/- (fifteen thousand) has to be deposited at a time.
- That the buyers can pay the full amount (3, 30,000/-) at a time.
- There are options of installment (2 or 3) which to be paid in 2 or 3 months.
- In case of individual availing 2 installments have to pay 1, 50,000/-(one lac and fifteen thousand) in each installment and an amount of taka 1, 00,000/- (one lac) for 03 installments.
- NON PAYMENT OF INSTALLMENT
- That in case of failure on the part of the applicant to make payment within the prescribed period of time the provisional allocation/ allotment will stand cancelled.
- That the amount received as installment will be refunded after deducting 20% of service charges but such refund will be made after 12 months of the completion of the project.
- That case of refund no interest or profit can be claimed by any allottee.
- DOCUMENTATION & OTHER CHARGES
- That the applicant will pay documentation expenses. Documentation, ancillary and all other miscellaneous charges/ expenses to the company as determined by them for fulfillment of formalities of various department/ agencies and when asked by the company within the prescribed period of time.
- That the cost of plot does not include the service charge which is taka 15000/- ( One thousand five hundred taka only)
- AVAILABLITY OF CIVIC FACILITES
- That although the company would make every effort to obtain all civic facilities at the earliest, yet the company accepts no responsibility if the supply of any of the above mentioned services are delayed, due to policy of concerned department / government/ semi-government of local authorities.
- HANDING OVER
- That the plot will be handed over once the applicants has paid the full amount of cost (3, 30,000/-) including the service charge (15,000/-).
- TRANSFER OF ALLOTMENT
- The applicant shall not transfer or sell his / her plot unit to anyone.
- SURRENDER OF ALLOTMENT
- That in case any applicant subsequently wishes to surrender his/ her plot at any stage, provisional allocation/ allotment will stand cancelled. And the amount received as installments will be refunded after deducting 25% of service charges but such refund will be made after 12 months of the completion of the project.
- That the allocation of the plot shall remain provisional till the full payment is received by the
- That the allotted plot of the land shall be given to the applicant in its natural
- COMPLETION OF PROJECT
- That the project is supposed to be completed within the stipulated period subject to the condition of force-majeure, strike, riots, war and other calamities which are beyond the control of the company, This also included changes in fiscal policies of the government, non-availability of necessary materials/labors etc: further the delays in payment of installments by the allotters. In such conditions the company shall be at liberty to revise / interrupt the construction schedule, for which a No Objection Letter will be given by all the applicants / allotters / buyer to the company for submission to the relevant bodies / authorities.
- PRICE OF PLOT
- That no escalation in price shall be done except under the unforeseen circumstances and unbeatable changes in the national price structure of materials, national calamity, force-majeure, war, strikes, delay in payment from allotters or any other reason beyond the control of the company.
- MAINTENANCE CHARGES
- That the application shall pay in advance, the maintenance service charges, as determined at actual divided proportionately to the total number of application/ allotters, for the entire period to the company, at the time of taking over of possession to enable the company to make regular payments to maintenance staff e.g. Watchman, Electrical, Sweepers etc. employed for the proper upkeep of the project. However proper account shall be maintained by the company and the same shall be transferred to the allotter’s.
- That all payments shall be made by the 10th of each calendar month through Cheque / Pay Order / Bank Draft in the name of M.I.S Holdings Ltd. and sent to or deposited at the Office, In case of default, a surcharge at 15% per month shall be payable by the applicant.
- PAYMENT OF GOVERNMENT TAXES
- That the application will pay all taxes and charges levied by the above mentioned and / or other authorities those existing at present and those which may be levied by above mentioned and / or other authorities in futures.
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- That all demand notice of payments and all correspondence will be dispatched by post at the address of the applicant given in the application form and shall be deemed to be duly relieved and served upon the applicant. The company will not be responsible for non-delivery of communication. If the change of address is not notified by the applicant in advance or for the postal mishap.
- IF THE PROJECT ABANDONED
- That if the project is abandoned due to any reason, the Company will refund the installments received from the applicant within 90 days from the date of the announcement made to this effect. It is clearly understood that in such an event the applicant will not be entitled to any claim. Interest or damages, except the original paid.
- OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
That in addition to above conditions the following special conditions are also applicable and the applicant agree therein:
- That applicant shall abide the existing rules and regulations prescribed by the Company
- That company shall from time to time be entitled to issue instruction & policy changes which the applicant will accept and follow as part of this contract, application form / terms and conditions etc.
- That the company may make internal and external minor changes in the designing and the layout plan if necessary.
- That both company and applicant have finalized the transaction by themselves alone at their own free will and conditions after full satisfaction and inspection of the premises including the documents and the legal authority of the company as well as status and credential of each other and in future. For all purpose both the parties will settle the matter by connecting each other on the given address and telephone numbers. However, in case of dispute it shall be dealt per laws.
Read, Understood & Accepted
Above terms & conditions of the applicant form
Name of Booking Person:
Signature of Applicant